Wednesday, April 22, 2009

NAN Auction horse... progress!

I wanted to share this progress pic of the NAN auction horse, in just his basecoat. He is going to be haired, and I'm trying a new idea (thanks to Jacquee G!) that completely covers any and all glue that might be seen in his mane/tail. It will be invisible! I can't wait to see how it looks all done up.

After all the dremelling (so... much... hair...!!!) and resculpting to get him this far, I am so happy that his painting is officially in progress... and I'll have finished pictures of him next week. As of this posting I have his body color nearly worked out and am really pleased with how things are going!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What color is he going to be??

Liesl said...

Hi! Its going to be a bit of a surprise since I changed it from what I originally was going to paint him. He is going to be great, and the whole finished donation is going to be AWESOME! :-D

Unknown said...

wow I like him! now what did he start out as? I would like ot do a pice for nan sometime too.. hmm maybe next year...
Rebecca Turner
www.solticeartstudio.blogspot.com