Friday, April 17, 2009

Balling mini morgan


Along with the trad. sized ASB I'm working on (who will debut here tomorrow) I have a few more minis I've been plugging away on that will be for sale. One of those is a Balling mini morgan who is a bit of a collaboration piece.

I got this little guy from Morgen Kilbourn, who had intended him to be haired. She had him started and fairly far along, and I am working on finishing him. I also plan on giving him a sculpted mane/tail, perhaps this weekend if I can get to it. He will be quite a little looker when he's finished! My biggest concern right now is blending out those dapples. I blocked them out, and now have to go back into them and smooth the edges so they aren't painted-on looking.

He will probably be offered at the end of next week. More pics to come as he gets more finished! :-)

No comments: