Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Long day today


Every once in a while I have a day where nothing seems to happen the way it is supposed to. Today was one of those days, and I didn't get nearly as much done as I planned. I spent much of the day running errands with my grandmother, and by the time I got back, I couldn't get seem to get my act together. I had promised pics of a horse to its owner... and just ran out of time this evening... and had send her something! So I sent along this in-progress pic of her new little lady.

Here is that in-progress headshot. I will be taking a proper photoshoot of her tomorrow. She is a semi-leopard (I know, hard to tell from the pic!), and is the companion to the bay appy mustang that was featured here earlier. They really make quite a duo... I look forward to seeing the two of them together!!

No comments: