Saturday, February 27, 2010

Enapay


The warrior, nearing completion! I just need to finish assembling his hips and legs and he'll be ready to head to MVS on Monday. I will be sure to take LOTS of photos of his joints so that you can see exactly what they look like. More pics...

His arms/hands are designed so that either can hold reins OR an object like a bow, hatchet, spear, etc. One more round in the oven and all the glossy parts of him should matte down the rest of the way like his face has.

Enapay is already up on my site for preorder: http://www.phazestudio.com/enapay.htm

3 comments:

Carol H. said...

Great work on the dolls, Liesl! Do you make the costumes also? I'm sorry I haven't been reading through all the posts so you might have mentioned it already.

Liesl said...

Not... yet. I am mostly working on the people themselves and their buckskin clothing. I am going to attempt a few very simple ideas first... I don't ever see myself doing full ceremonial regalia since I am more of a "less is more" type of costume person. :-)

Lynn A. Fraley said...

I just found your blog Liesl -- what wonderful figurative sculpts. I look forward to seeing more of your posts!