Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hiamovi-- the Chief


"Hiamovi" is a Cheyenne name meaning "high chief." With age and wisdom in every line on his face, this nobile soul looks on with a mile-long gaze and a gentle smile. I photoshopped the face of the actual piece into the above photo so you can see what he looks like in regalia. Hey, I know they look freaky without hair!

Here are the pics of the actual Hiamovi prototype, from the shoulders up:

I have a bit of smoothing left to do on his face, and will finish his torso tomorrow. The bust of the brave, "Enapay," will be finished by Tuesday afternoon or so and I will share photos of him as well. I plan on getting both pieces available for preorder as soon as Friday. :-)

1 comment:

Field of Dolls Studio said...

He's beautiful Liesl. I may eventually have to buy one of each :)