Friday, July 10, 2009

What a week!

The crazy weathered continued at the beginning of this week... and on Tuesday we came home to quite a surprise... our house was hit by lightening!! Thank goodness that there wasn't a lot of exterior damage--just a few bricks off the chimney-- but the power surge toasted our cable wires, electricity on two circuits, and generally has wreaked havoc on our electronics that were plugged in at the time. Basically... we are without power in the kitchen/living room and no tv/internet.

Today our internet was restored (which is great, since I was going CRAZY over here!), but our electricity is still on the fritz in the kitchen. I don't need lights though... as long as I have email! LOL!

Because of all the chaos at home, I've been trying to put in some long hours at the studio. This week I was able to get quite a few horses detailed and shipped at the beginning of the week, but now on Friday... I am struggling to get the next round completed and packed up. Sometimes things do not go like you plan! Arg. I hope on Monday I will have another few boxes ready to head out to their expectant owners.

Here are some pics of the two horses who shipped out in the beginning of the week. First is the champagne Ravenhill, who got to go home for an in-person look-over. Second is a lovely Venator in my favorite shade of bay. I just love this guy... he looks like such a gentleman.

Enjoy the pics!



No comments: