Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Dinky...spots

Remember that Dinky Duke I showed progress pics of a while back? Well, he'll be ready to head home tomorrow (finally)! I had to put him on hold for a while I got some other horses completed, but as of today now he's ready to go. Horray!

These pictures are from today as I finished his blanket. If you click on the images they should blow up nice and big. You can see the dapples now are all blended in as well.
The hardest part about painting mini appies it making sure the spots are in scale. I was feeling bold after tackling the Imp, and so opted for a more intricate pattern. I am pleased with how it came out! Tomorrow I'll post studio pictures of the whole finished piece.
Bitty Bosco is up next, he'll be put up for sale on Monday. He is just STELLAR... he is a dappled liver chestnut. I love how he is coming out! Pics coming soon.

No comments: