Friday, November 14, 2008

More pics of the kids

More pics of the kids "hard at work". Some of you may have seen these pics already! The 4th dog belongs to my sister, and her name is Zoey. She usually joins me in the studio on occasion... as it turns out, the back corner of the studio is the #1 preferred canine napping spot in the area.

There also is a pictures of Daisy Mable. Daisy likes to come over and put her snout on my leg and ask to be petted (that's right, I paint in flannel pants). She is so adorable sometimes.


2 comments:

Braymere said...

Awwww! My dogs like to work with me too, except in my case the "studio" is the dining room!

Liesl said...

I used to work at the kitchen table, but I got evicted by the hubby since I make messes, LOL. I do... I tend to get paint everywhere...